DEW 2017 Press Registration Criteria:
On-site media coverage of the Digital Entertainment World (DEW) Expo is open to local, state, national and international media providing coverage meeting the following criteria:
- Staff and freelance business-to-business reporters/editors from all media whose print publications/wire services are generally known to exhibitors, buyers and/or other members of the film, television, gaming, music, video and publishing communities attending DEW.
- Credentialed news reporters and crews affiliated with full-power, private and public local, state, national and international television and radio outlets.
- Staff and freelance reporters/editors for global print and/or online-only business-to-business websites, which are generally known to exhibitors, buyers and/or other members of the film, television, gaming, music, video and publishing communities attending DEW.
- Established business-to-business blogs that are generally known to exhibitors and buyers attending DEW. Blogs require a minimum of 2,000 unique monthly visitors (via Compete.com web analytics) in order to be approved for press credentials.
- Photographers for photo agencies with work regularly appearing in business-to-business print publications and on business-to-business online outlets.
Anyone admitted to DEW with a media credential must adhere to the highest professional, ethical and personal conduct when attending the expo. All information submitted must be true and correct. Those found to be in violation or to have provided false information will have their credentials revoked and/or will not be issued a credential for this and all future events.
If you have any questions about media registration, please contact Tinzar Sherman of the Digital Media Wire at firstname.lastname@example.org.